Saturday, October 10, 2009

Week 4 Complete

I am very proud, I finished Week 4 of C25K today! This was definitely the hardest yet. Although this week, since the weather here was so bad, I decided to finally brave the gym on base. Tony has been telling me for months to go there, that it is so nice, blah blah blah. I always have gym anxiety, I don't know, I think it's the fat girl in me that worries I am going to be judged by some little stick girls who look like supermodels and here I am, looking 4 months pregnant, when really it's just my fat belly. But, to my surprise, I loved it! The gym was really nice and big, and I did not see one supermodel there! Plus, I discovered running on the treadmill is much easier than running outside with these hills here, and when I run outside, especially in the cooler weather, it seems to irritate my sinuses/bronchial tract and makes me a snotty mess with too much post nasal drip, gross! This doesn't happen in the controlled environment of the gym. Today was the only day I ran outside, hubby went with me, and I was much slower and much more tired, although not as sweaty, running outside. So, I think this winter and possibly at least half the time, I will be sticking to the treadmill and the gym! So here are the stats for the week:

Week 4 Day 1: 2.87 miles, 33:53
Week 4 Day 2: 2.87 miles, 33:52 (I also calibrated my Nike+ this day and did an additional 0.60 miles after c25k)
Week 4 Day 3: 2.86, 38:37 

On the weight loss front, not much has changed, still playing the gain 0.8 then lose it again all this week, part of it I'm sure was brought on by the Chili's dinner on Monday and the cupcakes. Last night and the night before I didn't make exactly healthy dinners, so weight is pretty much staying the same. Hopefully next week I will have a loss and push me into the next "decade" finally. Until then I will be trying to stay within my points and eating better!

No comments:

Post a Comment