Sunday, October 04, 2009

Cupcakes!

Ok, so these weren't really homemade because both the cake and frosting came from a box/tub, but they still taste yummy, and after all I did have to supply the eggs, oil and water and mix it together and bake. But anyway, I really wanted to try piping on the frosting and see how it turned out. Unfortunately I only got about 6 done before my dollar spot decorating set thing died. Alright, so it didn't really die, but the thing is obviously only worth the $1 I paid for it, the thing holds like 2 Tbsp of frosting, the lid doesn't screw on right. Hubby and I went to Walmart today and to my great surprise they carry quite a variety of Wilton baking supplies, including many decorating bags and tips, so I think I may buy one of their sets there soon so next time I can do the entire batch! So enjoy some of these pics and drool over them like I have been doing...ok who am I kidding? I had four, yes, four, in the last two days! So glad they are getting out of my house tomorrow morning!





No comments:

Post a Comment