
Yes, that is an entire freezer shelf of Omaha Steaks frozen delights. Included are 2 sirloin steaks, 2 Fillet Mignon steaks, 10 burgers, 6 stuffed potatoes, 2 stuffed sole fillets, and 1 chocolate lovers cake. There was also a knife set and cutting board in the cooler too! I can't wait to cook and enjoy this haul of deliciousness!
Later that afternoon the FedEx man arrived delivering this:

This my friends is a chocolate dipped wine bottle, and I am now the happy recipient of two of them! A cool company named Sweet Traders apparently specializes in this, they hand dip wine and champagne bottles, to then enjoy them you rip a ribbon to "unzip" the chocolate coating and then open the wine, and allow the chocolate to melt in your mouth while drinking the wine. I got a riesling and a merlot. I can't wait for Tony and I to "unzip" these babies!
As far as c25k goes, I am behind one day, hopefully I can complete Week 2 Day 3 tomorrow. I haven't been feeling well this week. I've had a sore throat since Monday, I tried to get an appointment at the Branch Health Clinic, but unfortunately they were closed to seeing patients this week, so I was directed to go to the local urgent care clinic. The doctor there insisted I didn't have strep, but was probably only getting a cold, well here we are 4 days later and I still have no other cold symptoms, but the sore throat is getting worse. I just hope it clears up soon.
Tomorrow Tony and I are going to participate in this, free museum day at participating Smithsonian museums! We are going to go to the Memphis Rock and Soul Museum downtown, and possibly going to check out the Scoop Fest Ice Cream Festival downtown as well! All you can eat ice cream, I love it and I hate it! I love ice cream, but all you can eat means havoc for my trying to eat right.
As far as the house is concerned, we are almost done! We've been renovating since I moved in in July. We've basically had to repaint every room in the house and recarpet the whole thing. We had the downstairs recarpeted about 4 weeks ago, and have been waiting to finish painting the upstairs before getting the carpet installed. We are almost done. I can't wait to be finished and then rearrange the furniture and start decorating and making this place more of a home.

No comments:
Post a Comment