Happy New Year!! With the new year here I suppose it is time to reflect on the previous year and the things that made it great, so in no particular order, here are my top 9 things that happened in '09:
1. Getting married! It was truly the happiest day of my life and I am so happy to be married to my best friend!! And sharing it with the people who mean the most to us was truly a joyous occasion!
2. Finally getting to live in the same place with Tony, after over 2 years of long distance, we finally got to move in together and no longer have any miles between us.
3. Our honeymoon in Jamaica! It was such an awesome time and we got to do so many cool things like ziplining, river tubing, and climbing a waterfall, basically things I was way too scared to do but so glad I did them!
4. Jessica's wedding in Miami! It was an awesome time to see my BFF get married and to celebrate with everyone!
5. Going to CT for Farva and Keira's wedding. It was such a good time to see our Navy friends and hang out and see Farva and Keira pledge their love to one another in front of their closest friends and family.
6. My bridal shower and bparty. I felt so special and it was such a great time to enjoy with my dearest friends and family!
7. Hubby graduating with his MPA. It has been such a long and arduous road for him and I am so happy that he is finally done and so incredibly proud of him!
8. Getting to my WW goal weight. Weight has always been a struggle for me, but this year I finally got to what I believe is a healthy weight and made Lifetime membership at Weight Watchers. I was so proud of this and now I know it's just a jumping point and have now decided to lose an additional 10 lbs to get to the healthiest weight and BMI I think I can be.
9. Starting and finishing C25K and becoming a runner. This has been the most challenging and most rewarding exercise routine I have ever taken on. But I am so happy I pushed through and did it. I feel so accomplished and healthy. I love running, I love logging miles now and pushing myself to be the best runner I can be!
So now on to my goals for 2010, I don't really make resolutions anymore, but this year I have a few goals I would like to complete this year, so here they are:
1. Lose these last 10 lbs and be the fittest, healthiest I can be.
2. Eventually work up to running 15-20 miles per week.
3. Run a half marathon.
4. Eat healthier, get back on track (I have been bad and off track the last month or so).
5. Get pregnant (although Hubby's work schedule may push this one into 2011, but we'll see)
6. Travel as much as possible
7. Find a job I love or start my own business.
Happy 2010 everyone and may it be a great year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment