
Christmas Day began at 7:30 am with present opening! It was mostly Tony and I opening the gifts we got for each other, and a couple from my mom and my aunt and uncle. I got some great stuff from my dear hubby, including a pink Sunggie, K cups for my Keurig, an electric knife, cozy socks, and some more Under Armour running gear. Mom got me my awesome Injinji toe socks I have been pining after, and Aunt Tara got me a new Coach purse! After present opening it was just time to relax for most of the day, watch TV and eat, oh and a nice little stroll around the neighborhood.


I decided with the only the three of us, we should have a low key Christmas dinner. I made us fillet mignon, baked potatoes, zucchini and squash, and a fresh loaf of french bread in the bread maker; we love to dip the bread in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Aunt Tara also had some shrimp cocktail, but since Tony and I hate seafood we left it all to her.
Saturday began with Aunt Tara and I going to enjoy a day at the spa downtown. It was wonderful to be pampered and have a massage! Then it was off to mass and then some errands and then dinner at the Melting Pot! Sunday was another relaxing day, which began with a chilly run around the neighborhood with my new Injinji socks and Under Armour ColdGear, which were awesome! It was probably the best outdoor run I have ever had. More errands and relaxing ensued. Monday we said goodbye and things finally began to wind down after these crazy last few weeks. Looking very forward to 2010 and hope it is a good to us as 2009 has been!

No comments:
Post a Comment