Well today marked the end of my first of ten weeks of half marathon training. I am happy to report I made it through this week, ran 4 days, for a total of 13 miles, which is my farthest weekly distance ever and ran my fastest pace ever! I am so super proud of myself and am so excited to get to 15 miles next week! Bring it! I leave you with my stats for this week's runs:
Week 1, Day 1: 3.01 miles, 29:16, av pace: 9:43/mile
Week 1, Day 2: 3.00 miles, 29:17, av pace: 9:44/mile
Week 1, Day 3: 3.00 miles, 28:53, av pace: 9:36/mile
Week 1, Day 4: 4.01 miles, 37:50, av pace: 9:26/mile

3 comments:
That's awesome!
Awesome job! I just finished my first week of c25k so I'm patting myself on the back too.
Can't wait to hear how the rest of your training goes!
Thanks girls! And great job Kate!! =)
Post a Comment