So, I've survived my first week of being back on the wagon. Hubs and I wrapped up the week with a nice slow jog/walk around a local park here. The weather had been so nice earlier in the week, unfortunately, it didn't hold out through yesterday, it was back up to 80 degrees. It probably didn't help that we went at one o'clock in the afternoon and by then it was just brutal, and the park doesn't have much shade. We ended up doing 4 miles at a very slow leisurely pace. We pretty much ended up walking 2.5 out of the 4 miles I think, mostly because I could feel myself frying in the sun and was not a happy camper. Overall though, I am glad we got out there and got to spend some time together.
Totals for the week:
Distance: 8.07 miles, Time: 1:45:54, Avg Pace: 13:06 min/mi, Avg Speed: 4.6 mph, Max Speed: 8.9 mph


No comments:
Post a Comment