I adore Shutterfly! They have everything you need for all your card and stationary needs, check them out! I have used them a million times, okay maybe I exaggerate a little, but seriously, I have used them quite a bit to make the most stunning photo books. Our photo guestbook for our wedding using our engagement pics was ordered from them and turned out exquisite! I also used them to make each of our moms photobooks of wedding pictures, which they too adored.
There are so many awesome options this year on Shutterfly for Christmas cards, I'm having such a hard time deciding. Do I like this one better?
Or how about this one?
As you can see, I think I'm going to be here a while trying to decide on my favorite and then selecting my favorite photo of Hubs and I taken this year. If you're a blogger and want in on this promotion to get 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly, go here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010



No comments:
Post a Comment